Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Merry September!

Once again, sorry for the delay.  I have been looking into potentially putting my photos somewhere else.  I love my blog, but I figure if I put my photos somewhere else, I can let people see all of them.  The problem that I am running into is that after yo load so many, most websites want money (this one is still free).  Considering Mommy and Daddy haven't started giving me an allowance, this is making things a bit difficult.

I have hit some big milestones in the past several months.  First and foremost, I am a walking pro.  I rarely crawl anymore and if I do it is usually only because I need to crawl under something (like the kitchen table - much faster than going around).  I can also say so many words.  The ones I like to say with particular excitement are "DADDY," "BUGSY" and "MAGGIE."  I can also say "all done", "all gone", "juice", "Mommy", "Heidi", "Owive" (Olive), "dat" (that), "dog", "cat", "one", "two", "twee" (three), and many many more.

Just because I am so fond of doggies, I have to tell you what Mommy and I saw tonight.  We went for a bike ride to the park so that I could play on the playground.  Our city pool is conveniently located right next to the playground and they were having a doggy swim.  There must have been over 50 doggies in the pool (I'm not exaggerating).  I barked my head off.  Of course they like you better when you speak their language.  Unfortunately, we didn't have a camera with us, but maybe it'll be in the paper tomorrow.

I know I haven't commented on anything other than one little thing about what I have done over the last several months.  I would be typing all night if I did.  My fine motor skills aren't quite that good yet.  Anyway, hopefully the pictures will help.  Also, since I am not having much luck with new photo sites, I promise to try to do a better job keeping up with the blog (I know you don't believe me, but I really will try).

I have surprisingly been to Pennsylvania three times in the past month, twice to Grandma and Grandpa's house and once to Mommy's family's cabin.  Here are some of the pictures . . .

Several weeks ago, Mommy, Daddy and I went to the Burning River Fest.  It was an environmental fair with really good food (except for this strange goat cheese ice cream).

My cousin (sort of), Will, had his baptism last month.  His church is really neat.  It was good to get to hang out with someone my own age for a while.  After the baptism, we all had lunch at a local hotel.
 
I think that's enough for now.  Bye!

1 comment:

Ainsworth said...

Hey Maggie, great to hear from you and see some pictures! How many doggies?! I would have loved to have seen that!

My dad puts my photos (and some other strange ones that don't have me in for some reason) on Flickr. Yes, there is a fee if you want to have more than 200 photos, but he says it's really not very much at all and worth it.