Sunday, July 27, 2008

I'm Back

I know it has been a while again, so there are a lot of pictures today:

I think church would be much more exciting if everyone could just spontaneously start talking, singing and yelling whenever they wanted to, but apparently that won't ever happen. Mommy and Daddy have started dropping me off in the child care room during church so that I can't "bother" anyone. I have to say, it is way more fun anyway! Here I am playing . . .

I forgot to post the next two pictures back on the 4th of July. Mommy, Daddy, Rob and I went to the Melt for dinner one night. It turned out to be an interesting and long night. Here I am waiting for our table . . .

Here are Daddy and Rob . . .


Daddy and I have been spending a lot of time at his garden plot lately. Here I am, or rather here is my foot, sitting in the grass beside his plot . . .

Here I am in the grass again eating my snack . . .

How do you like my hat? It is so rare that I am willing to leave a hat on my head, that Mommy had to take a picture.

Here are Daddy and I . . .

We went to Daddy's cousin's baptism party and there was this really cool chair. It was just my size. I had so much fun playing in it.

Here is a picture of Aaron. He was really sleepy.

Mommy and I went to the Rocky River Nature Center the other night while Daddy was at work. They had some really neat (and dead) animals. I couldn't figure out why they wouldn't move for the longest time.

They had fishies too . . .

Mommy, Daddy and I went to a band concert at the park earlier tonight. Here I am helping Daddy carry his video camera. The music was all from the '40's. I loved it. I clapped so many times.

No comments: