It's been an exciting weekend. Daddy didn't go to the farmer's market this weekend, so instead we went to the Lake Erie Nature and Science Center. It was so much fun. I got to see fish, turtles, ducks, geese, snakes, vultures, hawks, eagles, raccoons, minks, deer and other things that I can't remember. Mommy thought
that the raccoon was so cute that now she wants to sponsor one. I wonder what Jack (Grandma's and Grandpa's dog) would think of that. I also learned that I am the same height as the length of a small mouth bass. Afterwards we went on a short walk through
the woods. We saw a bunch of squirrels and chipmunks and we even saw another deer.
Grandma and Grandpa came over for a barbecue later that night and then even later our neighbors, Geoff, Maria and Chelsea came over to play cards. I don't really get the game they were playing, but Grandpa won! Maybe someday Chelsea can be my babysitter. She's really nice.We went to church this morning and then to Milo's birthday party. By the time we got to Milo's house I was really tired and then when I saw all those people I got really scared. It was too much to take in given how tired I was. I started screaming and screaming and screaming. I
think I shocked some people because everybody thinks I don't know how to cry. Anyway, I ended up falling asleep in Milo's crib next to Spencer (I think he is Milo's cousin and he is only two days younger than me). When I woke up I was ready to take on the crowd. I was soon smiling and laughing like I normally do. Milo got so many presents and a great big cake! It was so funny to watch him eat his cake. He dug his hands right in it.
After Milo's party we came home and Mommy and I took the longest nap ever on the couch. I think we were both so tired because it was so dreary outside. It never stopped raining all day. Now it's time for bed again. 'Til next time . . .
Sunday, August 19, 2007
Animals and Cake
Posted by
Maggie
at
7:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment