Monday, November 19, 2007

Bar-Hopping Babies

Another weekend has come to an end. Sunday was the exciting day this weekend. We went to church in the morning and then bar-hopping later in the day. Justin and Milo had to leave home so Milo's mommy could do some homework, so Mommy, Daddy and I met up with them at the Wine Bar. I got try so many new things! First, Milo let me share his raisins with him. They were absolutely delicious! I probably ate six or seven of them all by myself! Then, I got to try a couple very small pieces of mushrooms off of Mommy and Daddy's flat bread. Again, delicious! After all that eating, I was pretty thirsty, so I got to drink some water out of a straw. I really have a thing for straws. Things just taste better when they come out of a straw. Lastly, I got try the tiniest amount of creme brulee. I had actually tasted this once before, but it was nice to have it again.


You would think that the Wine Bar would have been enough fun for one day, but no. Afterwards, we headed up the street to a new restaurant called The Pub. I think it's supposed to be British. Milo and I each got our own highchair pushed right up to the table. I felt like we were grown-ups. Milo was still hungry when we got there, so his Daddy ordered him a grilled cheese and french fries. I wasn't allowed to have any of the grilled cheese, but I did get to try a french fry! It was terrific and it was so easy for me to mash up in my mouth!

On Saturday, I decided to try playing in a box. Milo made it look like so much fun!

Before church on Sunday I got to ride in my new car seat for the first time.

Milo and his daddy at the Wine Bar . . .

Daddy and I at the Wine Bar (and the Browns winning in the background!) . . .

Can you imagine if Daddy had to do this all the time?

Here we are at The Pub . . .

I was the queen of the house!

Look at me in my high chair . . .

Even though you can't see it, there's a french fry in my hand!

No comments: