Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Halloween Update and More

I haven't posted since Halloween, so I thought I would start with my exciting photo montage.

Daddy and I before all the trick-or-treating fun . . .

Mommy and I before all the trick-or-treating fun . . .

I'm ready! Where is everyone?

Did you see all those people in funny clothes? I'm sure glad Mommy and Daddy just made me wear a nice, warm, hooded jacket!

I know people were eating this stuff. How did they do it?

I think I have had enough Halloween fun for one year . . .

Since Halloween, things have been like they always are. I did get to spend the whole weekend with both Mommy and Daddy. Nobody had to work! On Saturday, we did a bunch of shopping. I got to try on some very stylish hats. I don't think Daddy really likes to shop, but he was a really good sport about it. After shopping, we stopped at a Mexican restaurant for lunch and I got try a tortilla chip for real. At first I thought it was yucky, but once I had it all nice and soggy, it tasted pretty good!

Here's one of the best hats I got to try on . . .

Tortilla chips really aren't that bad . . .

I have to go to the doctor's office tomorrow for my six month shots. I am definitely not looking forward to that. Hopefully they will run out of needles before I get there! I have to get going because Mommy says I have to take a bath. Until next time . . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maggie is so cute in her Halloween outfit. She should wear it all winter.
Maybe she could hop down to Brevard for Thanksgiving.

Mike