Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas is Coming!

I am sure that many of you have now received your Christmas card from Mommy, Daddy and I. If not, sorry and I hope one is on the way. Anyway, I wanted to share with you some of the many many pictures that Mommy took to be able to get the Christmas cards sent. They are all pretty similar, but each was an adventure.

Look at all these things on the tree! I know I can reach one if I try.

I actually managed to get ahold of a branch for this one.

This one was Mommy's favorite, but it didn't work well in the Christmas card.

Is it just me, or does it almost look like a snowman is sitting on my head?

I don't have to ask for two front teeth for Christmas, I've got them!

So, what do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss Maggie
We think that you are the cutest Christmas baby in the world!!

Love you and see you soon!!

Milo said...

I think you look bee-you-tee-full! Sorry I couldn't see you today, but I didn't think you wanted to catch my bug, especially at Christmas.