Sunday, December 2, 2007

December Fun

Once again, it has been an exciting weekend. Friday evening, Mommy and I went to meet Mommy's friend, Holly, to do a little Christmas shopping. I think Holly has now finished all of her Christmas shopping. That's crazy, Mommy has barely started (maybe that's crazy too). Afterwards, we did a little more shopping with Grandma and then met Grandpa for dinner. While we were out Mommy had bought me some sweet potato puffs and I got to eat them at dinner. They were really tasty.



I spent Saturday morning sitting outside with Mommy and Daddy while Mommy hung up Christmas decorations and Daddy raked. That part of my day wasn't too thrilling, so I slept through most of it. Later in the afternoon, Mommy and I went out with Grandma to do a little more Christmas shopping. Mommy and Grandma were supposed to be going out to do some homework - oops! When we got home, my other Grandma was there, so I got to spend a little time with her before going to bed too.

Today might have been the best day of the weekend. Mommy, Daddy and I all slept in really late and then went out to lunch with my grandma Marsha. Then, Mommy, Daddy and I went to the CircleFest in University Circle. It was so much fun. First, we went to the natural history museum. I got to see dinosaurs, lots of neat rocks, American Indian artifacts and lots of other things. There were people making Christmas cards, wrapping paper and bird feeders too. I was too little to do any of those things, but I did get to pet an iguana!



After the natural history museum, we went to the art museum. We didn't stay for very long, but we did get to see some interesting people. They were dressed up like they should have been acting in a play or something. I got to have my picture taken with two of them.


Lastly, we went to the Botanical Gardens. This might have been the neatest place of all. They had a gingerbread house contest and there were tons of them. They were so pretty and they smelled so good. It was hard to believe that they could all be eaten! We got to walk through all the indoor gardens while we were there. Mommy, Daddy and I once went to the Cleveland green houses which had some of the same thing, but the Botanical Gardens were way bigger. Plus, they had lots of birds and butterflies. It was really neat.




Now we're back at home again and spending some family time on the couch. Good night!

No comments: