Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas 2007

I think this has been the longest break I have ever taken from posting on the blog, so I have a lot to say. Most importantly, Merry Christmas! I had an amazing holiday. Mommy, Daddy and I flew to Montana and spent a week with most of Granddaddy's family. I never realized how flat Cleveland is! The mountains in Montana are beautiful! While there, we spent most of our time relaxing and talking. We did manage to squeeze in a couple trips to Butte too (not exactly a highlight, as most of our time there was spent buying groceries at Wal-Mart). Christmas day was wonderful! I got so many presents! Santa must be a really generous guy.

Just to give you an idea of how pretty Montana is, these are some pictures that were taken from the driveway at my great grandparent's house.


Here I am sitting on the kitchen sofa, my favorite place in the house. Even though you can't see it, there is a big fireplace just to the right.
Mommy, Allison and I caught up on our snuggle time, and afterwards, I got to spend some time with Great Granddaddy.


A photographer came while we were in Montana, so I had to put on one of my prettiest dresses. It doesn't work so well for crawling.

After the photographer left, I had some tasty tomato beef pastini dinner.

Then Mommy made me take a bath in the kitchen sink!

I wasn't the only baby at my great grandparent's house, Will (Mommy's cousin who is one month younger than me) was there too. Here are some of our best shots . . .



Almost everybody spent one afternoon hanging out at the Wise River Club, a local restaurant and bar. They have the silliest deer head on the wall that sings about rather sad topics for a deer (oncoming traffic, being mounted on a wall, etc.). My uncle, Daniel, seemed really happy to be getting some authentic Montana cuisine.


Now, let's get down to business. Christmas rocked! I got so excited to open up all of my gifts!





On Christmas evening, the Russells (family friends and true Montana folk) came over for a visit. While there, they played and sang some original cowboy tunes.


After all the Christmas excitement, some people headed outside for a cold game of football.

We came home yesterday, but the Christmas fun has not ended. Earlier today, we drove to Grandma and Grandpa's house for a second Christmas and this weekend my other grandparents are coming to our house and we are going to celebrate a third Christmas. Here are some pictures from today . . .




I'll write again soon. Happy Holidays!


No comments: