I have now had my third Christmas celebration. This one was with Grandma Marsha and Grandpa Alex. You would not believe how many presents a person can get when they get to celebrate Christmas three times. Mommy had to rearrange my closet just to fit all of my gifts. Grandma and Grandpa came to my house for the last Christmas. It was really nice. It was the only "Christmas" we were actually at home for. Since then I have been making good use of all my new toys, clothes and books.
Grandma and I spent some time together before opening gifts . . .

Uncle Rob and Aunt Julie got me this cool dog that sings and talks about shapes and colors and it even asks for hugs and tells me it loves me . . .

Grandpa and I got a little Christmas time together too . . .

This paper really is trickier than it looks . . .
Grandma and I in the crazy chair at the Japanese restaurant . . .
In really exciting news, I played Jesus yesterday in my church's Epiphany pageant. I know it is a bit unorthodox because I am a red headed girl, but oh well. I had a little smock for a costume that kind of made me look like a boy. I was so good. I didn't cry once. Then, after the pageant there must have been 50 people who told Mommy and Daddy how good and pretty I was.
No comments:
Post a Comment