This is going to be a quick note because nothing too exciting has happened over last couple days. On Wednesday, both Mommy and Daddy had the afternoon off work, so we decided to go to the Melt. The three of us haven't gone out to a normal restaurant in a while. It was nice. I tried to jump into Mommy and Daddy's conversation by saying "da-da-da-da-da-wa-wa-wa" (or something like that) over and over again and I got to try goldfish crackers. Those were sooooo good.
Thursday was a normal relaxing day. I spent the first half of the day with Daddy and the second half with Daddy
Daniel came over today and he and Mommy played the Wii for almost 4 hours. I slept through part of it, watched some and even helped Mommy while she was bowling. I really just made her carry me in her left arm so that I could feel included. It was fun! They even decided to order a pizza so that they wouldn't have to go anywhere and they could just concentrate on playing the Wii. I got to eat some crust, so it worked out for me too.
--On a side note, I seem to be developing a bad habit of grinding my four teeth (can you believe it, I have four now!!!). Does anyone have any suggestions on hoe Mommy and Daddy can break me of this habit? Thanks!
I guess that's all I really have to say. I told you it would be short. I have now had a bath and it is time for bed. I will write again soon!
Friday, January 11, 2008
Cheese and Strikes
Posted by
Maggie
at
10:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy New Year, Maggie! I ground my teeth for a while, too; the only thing that worked was for my parents to distract me, usually by singing one of my favorite songs, like "Itsy Bitsy Spider."
Hey - I'll have my people call your people and see if we can arrange a meeting; it's been too long!
Milo! It has been too long. I can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment