I had my first experience with a non-grandparent babysitter tonight. I got to stay with Uncle Daniel. It was really fun. He let me play with the remote control (something Mommy and Daddy never let me do)!!! The only other really fun thing that happened recently, was the trip we took to Toys R Us. I had two Christmas gift cards to spend. When we first got in the store, I really didn't see anything too exciting. Then, we turned down the aisle where The Land Before Time toys were. I had to get a dinosaur! Now I have my own stuffed Little Foot (I think he's a brontosaurus???). I also got some books. That is a great store!
Here are Daddy and I at Grumpy's last week . . .
While there, I thought I would make a phone call . . .
Last weekend, Mommy and I went to a dinner at Grandma's school. Mr. and Mrs. Baker were there too. I think Mrs. Baker needed some help getting some crumbs off her face . . .
Here I am at Toys R Us playing with a really fun sword . . .
Here's Daddy and I at Papa Nick's (and Little Foot too). . .
Daddy let me try on his winter hat . . .
Lastly, I think Bugsy has gotten a little jealous that Mommy and Daddy are always taking my picture. He snuck into this one . . .
2 comments:
Hey Maggie-Don't tell Mommy and Daddy that I've let you play with the remote, too. It's our little secret!! Okay?
You're such a cutie!!
Love you.
Maggie, you have grown up so much! I really want to see you but I am sick, AGAIN, of which I am very tired, but as soon as I have recovered, I hope to go out with you.
Post a Comment