It has been a fun weekend. On Friday, Mommy left work early and went out to lunch with Daddy and I. There was a lady at the restaurant who came up to me and told me that she couldn't take her eyes off me because I am so cute. Not that that is anything new (just kidding - sort of), but it was nice to hear. Afterwards, Daddy went to work and Grandma, Mommy and I went out. We started out on another Wii hunt because Grandma and Granddad now want one. However, we didn't have much luck. We ended up going out to eat again at Grumpy's for dinner. It was really good. Mommy's dinner came with cous cous and I must have had ten bites of it.
On Saturday, Mommy, Daddy and I went grocery shopping. There was hardly any food left in the house, which is part of the reason why we kept having to go out. Once Daddy went to work, Mommy and I went to visit Holly. It was good to see her. I think seeing me might have made Holly want a little one of her own a little bit more. Since Holly lives so close to Grandma and Granddad, we were able to visit with them too. Most of the time we were at their house, I sat and watched the doggies. They are so funny! I don't know why, but they just make me laugh.
We spent most of our morning at church. The church had their annual meeting and a potluck lunch today. Even though I was pretty sleepy for most of it, I still managed to have fun and make lots of people smile. Plus, I ate almost half of a croissant all by myself. Later on in the day, Mommy, Daddy and I went to the library, Trader Joe's and Sears. We also made a pit stop at Burger King so everyone could indulge their bad food cravings.
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Weekend Fun
This is me at lunch with Mommy and Daddy on Friday . . .
Here I am this morning with our priest's wife, Monica, at the potluck lunch . . .
Posted by
Maggie
at
9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Maggie, you ARE the cutest! I can't wait to see you in person in the next few days!
Post a Comment