Friday, February 8, 2008

Firsts!

Over that past couple weeks, I have had learned several new tricks. First, I decided last week that sitting in my bassinet with my toys is not nearly as fun as pulling myself up to look over the edge. If only I could keep my balance when I let go! This standing thing is tricky. Then, I said "mama." I didn't want to disappoint Mommy with this because I know she has wanted me to say it, so the first day I said it I must have said it 100 times. She was really happy and proud of me. There's more! I learned to clap last week! I only do it when someone else is doing it, but the point is, I did it!

Last weekend we went to Pennsylvania and saw Grandma, Grandpa, Rob, Julie, Amanda (Daddy's cousin) and lots of Julie's family. It was so much fun. The first day we were there, we went to the cabin that Julie's family was staying in to visit with everybody. It was fun to meet everybody and to see Creek (Rob and Julie's doggie) again. You know how much I love doggies! The second day we were there was Super Bowl Sunday. We went to Rob and Julie's new house for the game. It's really nice and they have a chalkboard wall in their bathroom! I didn't get to write anything on it though. I think Mommy and Daddy thought I would try to eat the chalk.

This past week has been pretty normal. Mommy, Grandma and I went to Costco earlier this evening and there was a man sampling fudge at the store. I got to try the smallest piece of double dark chocolate fudge. It was delicious! I had the biggest smile on my face after that.

This is Daddy's cousin Amanda (who I am sorry to say is not the biggest fan of babies) and me...

Mommy and I at Grandma and Grandpa's cabin...

Daddy and I did a little shopping. What do think of my hat and purse?

Olive and I got some play time together...

I think that's about all. Good night!!!

No comments: