Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Finally

I apologize for taking so long to post. The past several weeks have been jam packed with exciting things. I revisited the Lake Erie Nature and Science Center, caught a cold, went to Nashville, caught a stomach virus and got to visit with Uncle Mike. I still got to do all my normal things too! February has been a great month (except the getting sick part, but even then I was still happy). For the rest of this post I added the Nashville photo monatge. We took so many pictures! It has taken so much time just to get the Nashville pictures uploaded, sorted, edited and put on this post that I haven't been able to get to other pictures. Enjoy!

NASHVILLE
The airport bathrooms had the biggest mirrors I have ever seen . . .

Mommy and I get ready to take off . . .

I don't think I realized quite how big those airplanes are . . .

Our pilot was really friendly . . .
Downtown Nashville was really fun. This is Mommy and I at the BB King's Blues Bar. Despite the Budweiser sign in the background, it really was pretty baby-friendly and they had the best band!

While in Nashville, we went to a restaurant that I think was called Aquarium. Anyway, you all know how much I love fishies and they had sooooo many. One of their aquariums went up over my head! Mommy and I are standing in front it . . .

Grandma and I spent some time looking at the fishies too . . .

We also got to visit the Opryland hotel. It is next to the Grand Ole Opry and it is huge! It has so many stores, restaurant, guest rooms (2,880), waterfalls and it even has its own river. Mommy and I are walking along the river in the Delta room . . .

The center of the Delta room . . .

One of the shops at the hotel had the coolest horsies . . .

The hotel was so big that Nash (my monkey) and I had to take a nap . . .

Since I was in Nashville, I had to try on a cowgirl hat . . .

The hotel had this crazy vine lady who walked around and wrapped herself around poles and stuff. It was kind of strange but for some reason really hard to stop watching.


Hi!!!!

Here's Grandma by one of the hotel's waterfalls . . .

We decided that since the hotel had a river, we should take a boat ride. Here I am looking out over the edge . . .

The second day we were in Nashville it made it over seventy degrees, so we had to make sure to get some outside time. We visited a lake just outside Nashville to do a little walking . . .

More lake . . .


The night before we left Nashville, we went out to dinner at the Rainforest Cafe. I got to order hot dogs (yes, plural - it came with 3 small ones) off the kids menu! I ate two and half of them all by myself!

On the way home from Nashville, I got sit in my own seat for part of the ride. I thought I would catch up on my Sky Mall magazine shopping . . .

2 comments:

Milo said...

Wow, it looks like you had a great time in Nashville and like you're a great traveler. The Sky Mall catalog is excellent in-flight entertainment, I agree, but next time you should try the safety information card. It's an awesome cartoon with babies and little kids and airplanes and water and even people sliding down a slide! It's my favorite thing about flying.

Maggie said...

I loved the safety card too! I thought it would make a particularly nice chew toy, but Mommy wouldn't let me eat it. You should ask your people if they would like to go out to lunch this Saturday? You can see what a big girl eater I have become. I will eat and love anything Mommy and Daddy are eating.