I started swimming lessons again this past Saturday. It didn't go so well. I think there were way too many people at the pool that day and it kind of freaked me out. I cried for the entire half hour lesson. Mommy and Daddy made me stay for the whole thing! I guess they were hoping that I would calm down and get used to the water again, but all I really needed was for all the other people to go home. Sometimes they just can't get it right.
I went to visit Grandma and Granddad Saturday evening. Mommy and Daddy had to go somewhere without me. It was OK though. Grandma and Granddad have three doggies! They are so much fun! Then, my other grandparents came over yesterday afternoon and I got to stay with them while Mommy and Daddy left again. This might be the most Mommy and Daddy have left me with other people since I was born!
Grandma and Grandpa (Daddy's parents) are going to be at our house for another couple days, so it should be fun. Anyway, I hope you had a great Monday!
Monday, March 3, 2008
Grandparent Blast
Look at me play . . .
Talk to ya soon . . .
Posted by
Maggie
at
7:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment