It has been a crazy weekend. My grandparents went out of town and Mommy and Daddy said they would watch their doggies. I'm not so sure that will ever happen again. Because of Mommy and Daddy's crazy work schedules in addition to an Easter brunch on Saturday and church on Sunday, we had to drive back and forth from our town to Grandma and Granddad's town multiple times everyday. It's a 45 minute drive! This may not seem bad to some people, but it was a lot of riding for me. This meant our doggies had to come too and that we ended up staying in a house with five doggies. I thought that part of the weekend was simply fantastic, but Mommy and Daddy think that no single household should house that many animals. I guess it was a little noisy, crowded and hairy, but I can't help but think it was really fun.
I got a really pretty pink dress for Easter and have out some pictures below. However, these pictures were taken after church and a 45 minute car ride. My dress got kind of wrinkled (plus it's linen), but it's still cute!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Pretty in Pink
Posted by
Maggie
at
7:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Maggie,
You look so pretty in you Easter dress!!
Love,
Grandma Marsha
i don't mean to be rude, but how about a stinking update? desperation for maggie updates is setting in...
happy birthday...
Post a Comment