Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Hey, hey it's my birthday!

Happy birthday to me! I am one year old today and back to my blog posting regime. I am going to keep this short and sweet so that I can spend time editing photos and give you the real post about what has been going on tomorrow (hopefully).

I didn't do anything too out of the ordinary today, but I did get a fish tank with fishies in it! I also got a giant vegan chocolate cupcake (I am still having some dairy issues). Anyway, I hope you like the photos!

The cupcake . . .

Oh my gosh . . .

Mmmmmmmmmm . . .

More mmmmmmmmmmmmm . . .

I think I've had enough . . .

2 comments:

Milo said...

happy birthday!!! i came to see you one year ago today in the hospital. you might remember me - i was the one sporting the jean jacket and the apple breath. no? well, i thought it was cool to meet a new baby, plus i got to hang with your dad, of whom i have always been a big fan, so it was an excellent day. you can take my word for it.

shannon said...

I know I'm a little late, but happy birthday, Maggie! I can't believe you're one year old already!