Thursday, May 8, 2008

The First of Several

Since (other than yesterday) I haven't posted in so long and because Mommy's computer is old and it takes forever to upload pictures, I am going to have to let you know what I have been up to in a series of posts. If I were to do it all in one, it would be way too long. Plus, I would probably have to take a nap, get my diaper changed, eat some cheerios and lots of other stuff at least 30 times over and over again before I finished the post. Then, it would take me another month to get it on the blog and that would be bad.

Anyway, Daddy's birthday was last month. It fell on a Saturday which meant Daddy had to work. This meant Mommy, Daddy and I were only able to spend half the day together before Daddy went to work. He thought of the most fun thing to do though. I think this was really for my benefit, but it seemed like he had a good time too. We went back to the Lake Erie Nature and Science Center. They have the coolest fishies, raccoons and other animals.

Daddy showed me some of the fishies . . .

Mommy showed me some too . . .

Last time we were at the nature center, Mommy and Daddy measured my height against the fish ruler. I wasn't exactly being very cooperative this time. I thought sitting was a much better idea than standing. Now I don't know what fish I am the same size as.

The nature center has a giant hollow log that kids can crawl through. Let's just say, I'm not a fan . . .

Later that night after Daddy went to work (I had gotten over the traumatic log experience), Mommy, Grandma, Granddad and I went out to the Melt for dinner . . .

I will try (emphasis on "try") to post again tomorrow. I have so much to say and so many pictures to share. The next post should be a big one. Mommy, Daddy and I recently took a trip to Europe and I got to meet my great grandparents (Mommy's Mommy's parents) for the first time, but more on that to come. Have a good night!

No comments: