Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Since the world believes I am Irish, this is one of my favorite holidays. I even started out my day wearing the ever-traditional "Kiss Me, I'm Irish" onesie. I would show you a picture, but I managed to rub pasta primavera all over myself before Mommy or Daddy could take one.

This past weekend was full of activities. After Mommy got home from work on Friday, we did a little shopping. I got the cutest Easter dress (pictures to come after Easter) and a new bathing suit. Then, we went out to dinner with Grandma and Daniel. It was really fun. After that we did a little more shopping. One of the stores we went in had a kids table where I was allowed to color. I made a couple lines with the crayons and then decided it would be a much better idea to eat the crayons. Apparently Mommy didn't think this was the best idea, she made me leave the table when I started doing this.

On Saturday morning, I tried swimming lessons again. Two weeks ago, they didn't go so well. There were so many people, the water was cold and I was just freaked out. Last week, however, things were a little better. Mommy and Daddy let me take my ducky and she seemed to help. After swimming, we went to eat breakfast with the Easter bunny! He even gave me an Easter egg. Then we went to Julie's parents house for corned beef and cabbage. The food was wonderful, but I think my favorite part of the visit was getting to ride Rob and Julie's dog, Creek. They should really get him a saddle.

On Sunday, we went to church and then headed to Grandma and Granddad's house for a second round of corned beef and cabbage. Like on Saturday, my favorite part of the visit was getting to watch the doggies. They are so funny!

Here are some of my recent pics . . .

I told you I tried to eat the crayons!

The Easter bunny and me . . .
Mommy and Daddy tried to pose with the Easter bunny too . . .

I think Creek was as unsure about having me on his back as I was about being on his back . . .

Julie and I played a little ball . . .

Rob and I got some quality time together too . . .

Not that you can tell, but this is Logan and me. Logan is Julie's mom's friend's grandson (ironically enough he is also the son of Noah, who once student taught with my grandma). He is one week younger than I am.

That's all for tonight!

2 comments:

Milo said...

I'm glad swimming lessons went better the second time around - once you get into it, you'll see how much fun there is to be had in splashing your parents mercilessly!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!