So now that all my adventures are officially over for a while, things have gone back to normal. I spend most of my days pulling books off of shelves, taking plastic bowls out of drawers and spreading my toys out as much as possible around the house. Life is fun! A couple weeks ago it was cool, but really nice outside, so Grandma decided to ride her scooter up to visit Mommy and I while Daddy was at work one night. We walked to the park and went on the swings and saw the lake.
Later that week I was at a mall and they had a carousel for kids that I got to ride. It was really fun at first because it just went in circles. Then, the ducky I was riding in started to move up and down. That was so scary!
This past Sunday, the Lake Erie Nature and Science Center had a festival. For the most part I got to do and see the same things I usually do when I go there, but this time I also got to pet a bunny and I won a little rubber ducky.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Ducks and Rabbits
Posted by
Maggie
at
5:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment