Once we got home from California, I finally had a pretty laid back week. The following weekend, however, we drove to Pennsylvania for Daniel's college graduation. Congrats Daniel! The night before we had a family birthday dinner for me too! I got so many presents. If I keep getting so much stuff I might have to kick Mommy and Daddy out of the house to make more room! Here, of course, are some of my favorite pics:
This is me eating my birthday cake. I wish I could show you the cake too, but I don't have a picture of it. There were two fishies on it!
Here I am opening my presents . . .
I'm checking out one of the pretty dresses I got . . .
After my birthday dinner and presents, I had to go to bed so that I could get up early for Daniel's graduation. Here he is . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment