This past week was so hot! Nevertheless, Mommy and Daddy found it in them to only turn their bedroom air conditioner on one night (unfortunately, I did not share in that bliss - I had to sweat it out in my crib). It was a really good week despite the heat. Last Sunday, we had some friends and family over for a little cookout. Grandma brought over a pool for me, but we never got to fill it up with water. I don't think it needed it though. I had so much fun playing in it without the water.
On Tuesday I got to go to my second baseball game with Mommy, Daddy, Grandma and Granddad. It was awesome. We got to sit in an area where you get to eat as much food as you want for free. I had waffles fries (a very clever design on the normal french fry by the way - much more baby finger friendly), olives, nachos, sweet potatoes, ice cream and pink lemonade. That is sort of well-balanced, right? For some reason people throw peanut shells all over the ground at baseball games and I learned that if you stomp on them they crunch. I spent at least three innings playing that fun game. I also have to say, television will never be exciting again after having seen the jumbo-tron. After each inning, they played videos and there were so many flashing lights, it was unbelievable!
I spent some time visiting Daddy at his community garden plot this week. He is so excited about getting to grow lots of vegetables. I hope there ends up being a lot for me to eat!
Here are some extra pictures . . .
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Hot, Hot, Hot!
Posted by
Maggie
at
11:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment