Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Well, I decided to wait another day. It's still so comfortable in here. I wish I had better control of my hands already. I could probably make some really neat knots and designs with this cord that keeps floating around me. I wonder what it does???

I think my sister, Olive, tried to say hi to me yesterday. When my mom and I got home from work yesterday, she used her paw to give me a high five! I can't wait to snuggle with her. I've heard she is really fluffy. Hopefully she is ok with me coming to live outside my mommy's tummy. I am really excited to meet my brother, Bug, too. My mom is worried about how he will react when he sees me. He loves to snuggle with her and might get jealous that I will need so much attention. Oh well. I will be bigger than him someday and then we'll see who the boss is.

I guess I will spend the rest of the day thinking about when I should "head out." My mommy keeps trying all these tricks that people keep telling her to get me out. It's pretty funny. I haven't given in to any of them yet. I know what she's up to. A couple nights ago someone told her that if she drank a glass of wine and played with Bug and Olive, I would come out. Ha! Then, my grandma told her if she went bowling I would surely come out. Ha ha ha! I like the element of surprise!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Maggie,
I can't wait to meet you!! Neither can Grandpa S. You have wonderful parents and you're going to really like them a lot after you are born.
I said that you were going to be born on April 30th. But I guess you and God have another day picked out for you to arrive.
Love and Kisses!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Maggie!
We all can't wait to meet you and know that God has that specific date that HE wants you to be born. But we sure are excited for you to meet your parents and grandparents, aunts and uncles, etc. etc. You have super parents and grandparents and we can't wait to meet you , too! (Your dad is a GREAT cook!) See you soon, Donna Giannantonio