Thursday, May 17, 2007

Family and Friends

Since I was born, so many people have come to see me. The first people I saw were my mommy and daddy and then all of my grandparents. I was born at 12:15 in the morning, so I don't think too many other people would have wanted to sit and wait for me right then. Later that day, after the normal world had woken back up, I got to meet Justin, Laura and Milo. Milo and I are going to be best friends some day! While in the hospital, I also met my aunt, Julie, and my mommy's and daddy's friends, Aimee, Natalie, Courtney (I hear she has a really cute puppy that I can't wait to meet!) and JoAnn. Since we have been home, I got to meet my uncles Daniel and Rob as well as Daniel's girlfriend, Carrie. I also met some of my neighbors - Geoff, Maria, Chelsea, Joe and Kathy. Lastly, but certainly not least, I got to meet all the nice people that go to my church.

4 comments:

Milo said...

Hi, Maggie - I just wanted to say hi and stuff. I am so glad to have a friend that is younger than me; I'm tired of always being the youngest and not being able to do what the big kids are doing. Don't worry, though - I promise not to lord my age over you and to show you how to do everything I do, like feeding myself and giving kisses.

BFF,
Milo

Ainsworth said...

Hi Maggie.

I’ve just found your blog from Milo’s. Welcome! It’s good to have another kid out there giving us ideas about what to get up to.

Isn’t it great to be on the outside? I’ve been out for a couple of months now, but have only just started posting my own bits on Mum & Dad’s blog.

See you around!

Maggie said...

Milo and Ainsworth,

Sorry it took me so long to respond. It's great to be here! It was awesome to meet you Milo. I know we'll be best friends. Ainsworth - I hope that we can be really good friends too. Now we just have to figure out how we're going to meet! =) By the way, mommy says it is OK for anyone to show me how to feed myself.

Maggie

Anonymous said...

Hi Maggie,
It was really nice to meet you today. You were very good and all smiles. I hope your mom can bring you around again sometime. Meantime, I'll keep checking your blog. I hope you like cats.
Your friend,
Steve