Nothing too exciting has happened since I last wrote, but I felt like writing anyhow. I did get to try green beans last night. I think Grandma thought I wouldn't like them, but they were fantastic. I ate almost an entire container on my first try! Now that I am getting to try so many fun fruits and vegetables, rice cereal is really losing its excitement.
This week has been pretty normal with Mommy working during the day and Daddy working in the evening. Mommy and I have gone on some long walks. She keeps telling me she needs the exercise, but I just like getting to look at all the different trees. Last night Grandma came over and joined us on our second walk. She has been so busy lately! Mommy and I had been trying to call her all week and only managed to get her to come visit last night.
I heard a rumor that we are going to try and go to the zoo on Sunday if the weather is nice. If the animals there are even as close to as neat as the birds at Pet Supplies Plus, I know I'll like it. I have a thing for animals. There is nothing that makes me laugh more than staring at our doggies.
I really don't have anything else to write about right now, so until later . . .
Friday, September 21, 2007
Green Beans
Posted by
Maggie
at
11:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Maggie,
It looks like you and your Mommy and Daddy had fun at the zoo. I love the picture with you and the sunglasses. You are a STAR!!
Hugs and Kisses
Grandma Marsha
Post a Comment