Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Zoo!

It has been an exciting day. Mommy, Daddy and I spent spent most of the day at the zoo. I got to see so many animals that I had never even heard of before! I especially liked the fish and the monkeys. I think it's because they moved more than anything else.

Daddy and I check out the birds . . .

I learn what it's like to hear like a kangaroo . . .

Just looking pretty . . .

Shopping in the gift store . . .

I wonder what makes these birds so pink . . . .

Don't you just want to give him a big hug . . .

And I thought Mommy and Daddy were tall . . .

Aren't the fish amazing . . .

Mommy and I check out the lemurs . . .

Maybe I should be a koala bear for Halloween . . .

To top the whole day off, we got to go out for ice cream with Milo and his mommy and daddy later in the afternoon! Naturally, Milo and I were the cutest two babies at the ice cream place so we kept screaming to get everybody to look at us. It was really funny. I also got to try a super small amount of chocolate for the first time while we were there. I think I will have to try it again before I can make a fair assessment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Maggie,
It looks like you and your Mommy and Daddy had fun at the zoo. I love the picture of you and the glasses. You really are a STAR!!
Hugs and Kisses,
Grandma Marsha