My first swimming lesson was great! I always shiver when I get in the pool, but I still have a good time kicking and splashing. At the beginning of the lesson we sang a couple songs and bounced around in the water. It was a little bit funny. My teacher was just learning some of the songs herself so some of the mommies and daddies had to help her out. Then, we had to do activities. These weren't really that great for me, so Mommy and I just floated by ourselves for a while. The kids in my class are between 4 months and 3 years old. For the activities, they wanted us to jump off the side of the pool and crawl under and through some obstacles. Seeing as I can't stand or walk, this was a bit difficult for me. Fortunately those activities didn't last that long. Then I got to practice floating on my stomach and back. I loved floating on my stomach and I wasn't so sure about my back. Lastly, we sang another song. I can't wait until this Saturday when I get to go again!
Mommy has been trying to get ahold of Grandma to see if she wants to have a "girls night" tonight, but no luck. We can't find her anywhere! Anyway, wish us luck and I'll write again soon!
1 comment:
Aw, sweet potatoes are good, but I think green beans are even better. Of course, at your age, I liked peas better still, so maybe you wanna give them a try.
Thanks for your note. I miss you, too. Have your people call my people and we'll set up a meeting.
Post a Comment