Friday, October 12, 2007

Mid-Week Update

I just thought I would add a small post since nothing major or too exciting has happened since the weekend. I did manage to catch a cold somehow. It really isn't that bad, but my nose is so stuffed up. Mommy was feeding me out of my bottle yesterday and she kept having to stop to let me take a breath because I couldn't get any air through my nose. Then, later on she snuck me the smallest amount of infant cold medicine. It was brilliant! It didn't make my cold go away, but my nose started to run and I could breathe!

We are going to drive to the cabin this weekend for a clambake. I think it'll be exactly what my cold needs, lots of fresh air. The clambake is usually at Grandma's and Granddad's house, but due to Grandma's car fiasco (explained a couple posts ago), we are having the clambake at the cabin. It should be really pretty with all the leaves changing colors.

I really don't have much else to say about my week. Mommy, however, wants the world to know that Target's store brand diapers are horrible and Huggies are the way to go!

2 comments:

Ainsworth said...

Hi Maggie,

I'm just getting over my first cold, too. Aren't they horrible?! My nose didn't get as blocked up as yours, but it was runny and worst of all I kept waking up every time I coughed - which was a lot!

Milo said...

Sorry about the cold. I agree about Target diapers (though I'm more of a Pampers guy); I love all things Target, so it was a big disappointment that their diapers are so poopy. When you get a little older, though, I highly recommend their graham cracker bears.