Monday, July 9, 2007

Come back soon!

I believe the last time I wrote was Thursday, so let's start with Friday. On Friday morning, Daddy, Uncle Mike, Aunt Anne, Grandma Marsha, Grandpa Alex, Great Grandma and I went out to breakfast to celebrate great grandpa's 85th birthday. We went to Daddy's favorite restaurant in the whole world, IHOP (just kidding!). I can't imagine what it must be like to be 85 years old, I'm not even 85 days old! After breakfast, we went to Costco. While we were there, a couple came up to Daddy and said, "that was the baby we were admiring at IHOP." I knew I was cute, but admirable. That's exciting!

Later that day, Grandma Marsha and Grandpa Alex went back to the cabin. The rest of us stayed home and helped Daddy get ready for the farmer's market. Aunt Anne was especially helpful. I hear she is a really good cook too. This was the first time since Daddy started doing the market that he was in bed before midnight the night before! We even had enough time that night to walk to Cafe Phoenix so Mommy and Daddy could get Italian sodas. I think Aunt Anne got a Chai.

The constant string of visitors and traveling has finally come to an end for a while. After another fun Saturday at the farmer's market, Uncle Mike and Aunt Anne went home. It was really fun having them here. I hope to get to see them again soon. Maybe the next time Mommy and Daddy feel like going on a trip, we can go to visit them. Our last visitors for the weekend though were our friends Chris and Cari. They have a little girl, Ella. She is two years old already, but I know we'll be able to play once I figure out this sitting up thing.

Sunday was just plain hot. After church, Mommy decided to take me shopping because she needed clothes for work, not to mention a dose of nicely air conditioned stores. I even managed to get her to buy me a cute little dress (not that I don't have enough already). Since then I have been home spending lots of time with Mommy and Daddy, just Mommy and Daddy. I love all the company, but sometimes a break is nice. I really haven't had to go anywhere today.

I am going to go play with my toys now. My favorite is a rattle that has three monkeys hanging from it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad to see your pics came thru that I sent. we had a great time! thanks for the hospitality!

looking to seeing you again!

Maggie said...

It was great having you here!