Things have changed a little bit. Mommy started going to work again. She told me she had to go if I want to keep getting the "good" formula. It's OK though because now I get to spend extra time everyday with Daddy. This week is extra special too because my Uncle Mike and Aunt Anne are here to visit. I actually got to go to their wedding while I was still in Mommy's tummy, but I guess that doesn't count.
Since Uncle Mike and Aunt Anne have been here, we have done
Yesterday was the fourth of July. Other than Memorial Day, this is the only holiday I have experienced. I can't imagine that any other day could be more exciting. We went to the Lakewood Parade in the morning. There were so many people. I got to see bag pipers, fire trucks, old cars, crazy giant puppet things, parade floats, Dennis Kucinich (I hope my great granddad reads this - he loves DK), Curious George, unicyclists (we learned that they actually have a unicycle club at the elementary school I might go to), George Voinivich, some of our church people, army people, marching bands, etc. It rocked!
That evening, after a morning of parade going and an afternoon of hard cleaning, we had a small party. All my grandparents, Uncle Mike, Aunt Anne, Uncle Daniel, Carrie, Chris, Aimee, Natalie, Courtney, Vicrum, Mike, Jen, Jacob, Gabe, Alex, Elisa, Jennifer, Jim, Jacob, Valarie, Justin, Milo, Daddy, Momy and I (I hope I am remembering everybody) were there. I got to watch a couple really fun games of corn hole and I even got to hold hands with Elisa. At about
Today wasn't quite as grand as the rest of the week though. It started out fine. I was at home with Daddy, Uncle Mike, Aunt Anne, Grandma Marsha and Grandpa Alex. We were having a relaxed day. Then, Mommy came home from work and made me take some Children's Tylenol. It was so tasty, if only I had known what it was for. I had to go to the doctor's office (I don't blame Mommy for anything). The mean nurses made my Mommy hold my hands while
Now we're back home and away from the evil nurses. I think it's about time for a good long nap! Adios!
5 comments:
So... you think your uncle bobby is evil??
No, but if he ever comes at me with a needle, I'll have to think twice about him.
Grandpa Alex and I enjoyed spending time with you while we were visiting. I love your smiles when I talk to you and tell you that you are the prettiest baby in the whole world.(It's the truth, too!) Now that we are back in PA I miss seeing you and holding you, but we'll try visiting you again soon.
Wow, Maggie, you are really getting big! I know what you mean about the Tylenol; I wish I could have it all the time! And guess what: the grilled cheese sandwiches at Melt are almost as good as liquid Tylenol. You can take my word for it.
The other day I got to try gas drops too. They are almost as fantastic as children's tylenol. I can't wait for the grilled cheese though.
Post a Comment