(The picture of me is old because nobody has taken any new ones since my last post!!!)
Now that Mommy is back at work, most of the weekdays are pretty much the same. I spend the day with Daddy playing, cooking, cleaning, etc. However, we like to tell Mommy that we sit around all day and eat soy milk bon bons to make her jealous. I have a sneaking suspicion she can see right through our little story.
Last night, Mommy, Daddy and I walked to the grocery store with the doggies. They were so bad. I think they tried to rip Daddy's arms out of his body. Fortunately Olive calmed down for a little bit because Mommy threatened to run into her with the stroller (don't worry, she wouldn't actually do it). When we got to the store, Mommy stayed outside with me and the doggies while Daddy went inside. People kept coming by and telling Mommy what pretty dogs she has. A few of them said I am beautiful too! Daddy was buying the toppings for tacos. I may have mentioned this before, but taco meat was Mommy's first solid food! I have a feeling I will only get rice cereal or the like.
Grandma and Grandpa are coming over tonight to watch me while Mommy and Daddy go play miniature golf with Mommy's work people. Grandpa is so excited to watch me. I don't really understand though why he thinks it is more exciting to see me when Mommy and Daddy aren't around??? The funny thing is, is that I think I lot of people think that. People keep offering to babysit me. I wonder why they want me alone???
I slept for six straight hours last night. I know Mommy and Daddy were happy about this. Strangely, when I woke up I could only drink three ounces of formula. Hmmm. It's been another hour now and I am starving!!! I would go make myself a bottle if I knew where they were, if I could walk, if I could open the formula container, if I could screw the top back on my bottle, etc. Hey, I'm getting there! Anyway, I am going to go cry a little now so that Daddy will do all that for me! Until later . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment