Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sunday again!

I love Sundays. Usually my daddy doesn't have to work on Sundays, but he volunteered for a charity event today. We are going to leave soon to help him set up. Daddy really makes the best smelling food. Our house smells like cheesy pasta right now. I am so jealous that I can't eat his cooking.

This has been a pretty good week. Mommy, Daddy and I all have a cold. It's most annoying for me though. I haven't figured out how to use a tissue yet so Mommy keeps sticking this blue "booger sucker" in my nose. It sucks all right!!! I hate it! I give Mommy the hardest time when she uses it. I scream and scream and scream, but it's no use. She always keeps going until she has a healthy sized collection of boogers. On the bright side, I think we are all getting better. Plus, Mommy and Daddy haven't had to make any of their own food all week because the nice people from church keep bringing them food.

I got to help Daddy sell his food again at the market yesterday. It was actually pretty cold outside. I had to stay wrapped up in a blanket almost the whole time. While we were there, my Grandpa Paul showed up and took me for a long walk. First, we walked around the farmer's market. Then, we walked around the Crocker Park art walk. We didn't tell Mommy and Daddy though that we were going to walk through the entire art walk. Mommy got really worried because I was gone so long. Sometimes she is so silly. She knew I would be fine with my grandpa.

I have spent more time outside this past week, then ever before. Mommy, Grandma Heidi, Daddy, Grandpa Alex and Mark (my neighbor's grandson) have been working on fixing up the yard and planting lots of plants. I got to watch. When I am bigger, I will know what to do when they want me to help. I also went on some really long walks this past week. On Wednesday, Mommy, Daddy and I walked from home to the doctor's office, to the coffee shop, to the Lakewood farmer's market and back home. It took a long time!

Now I have to go watch Mommy iron Daddy's chef coat. I guess it can't always be exciting!

No comments: