Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Today sort of felt like Sunday on a Tuesday. Daddy didn't have to work and it was a pretty laid back day. We went out to breakfast this morning at My Friends. Mommy and daddy said it was really good, but daddy was upset that his hollandaise sauce wasn't homemade. Then we went to go visit one of daddy's teachers, Chef Richard. He was really nice and even gave me a side towel to use as a burp cloth since mommy forgot to pack one. He said that his daughter-in-law is going to have a baby soon. Maybe we can be friends!

I also got to see where mommy and daddy used to live today. Mommy planted an oak tree and a dogwood tree when they lived there and she had to make sure they were still OK. Then, we got to see my friend Milo again because he lives right by there. Mommy, Milo, Milo's mommy and I were all coughing and we all had a stuffy nose. It was a pretty sight!

We've spent the rest of today at home for the most part. Daddy made the best smelling (and I would guess tasting) dinner ever. There was grilled duck, pasta, grilled corn and salad. I can't wait to be able to eat everything! After dinner I took a short nap. I really needed it. In the picture of me in the red jacket, I was making the face I make when I really want a bottle. I sort of looked like this today before my nap too. Mommy hates it when I get this way. She says it makes her sad and she gets all stressed out, so I don't do it very much. Tonight, I was even laughing a little bit. I was making mommy and daddy laugh too.

Daddy has to go to work again tomorrow. Booooooooooooooo! Mommy says he has to go if I want to keep having diapers to cover my bum. I'll miss him!

6 comments:

Milo said...

It was cool hanging with you today, although it would have been nice if you had responded when I tried to talk to you. Maybe next time, okay?

Anonymous said...

Maggie,
You are just too cute. I missed you when you came to Mommies work place. I hope to get to see you in person real soon. But I check the blog everyday to see what going on.
Take care
Debby

Maggie said...

Milo,

I am soooo sorry I didn't respond. I'll never forget again.

I had fun with you too!

Maggie

Maggie said...

Debby,

I tried to come see you, but I must have picked a bad day. The blanket you made me is so beautiful. I have been telling mommy to take a picture of me with it, but she is really forgetful. I'll keep on her. Thanks for writing to me!

Maggie

Anonymous said...

Maggie,
You are the cutest granddaughter.
I love holding you and I'll miss you when we move to PA, but I'm sure you'll come and visit us and we will come visit you. Maybe Mommy and Daddy will go out to dinner or to a movie and let us babysit.
I love you!

Maggie said...

Grandma M,

I like seeing you too, but Pennsylvania isn't that far away. Daddy likes it there so much, that I know I will still get to see you lots. I hope you still come here and visit too! Mommy and daddy said there aren't any movies out yet that they want to go see, but hopefully there will be one soon.

Maggie