You should see me right now. I am sitting in a blue baby papasan chair at Daddy's cabin and I have the biggest smile on my face. I would show you a picture, but Mommy doesn't have her camera right now. We drove up here earlier today. When we first left our house, I started crying, but then the car made me fall asleep. Anyone who knows me would tell you that was a big deal. I rarely fall asleep in the car. Anyway, I slept the whole ride.This morning we went to church at Lakewood Park. It was fun, but a little bit scary. Everyone was wearing the same blue shirt. After the mass, the church had a picnic in a pavilion. Mommy and Daddy got to eat lots of good food. Mommy says that church potlucks always have the best stuff. I wonder why??? While we were there, the priest's wife held me for a long time. She was really nice and knew exactly what to do when I started to get fussy (she has three young kids).
I went to the farmers market again yesterday. I really think I help Daddy's sales. Everyone comes to his stand just to see me and then I think some people feel guilty if they don't buy something. They should though. How often do you get to see a baby as cute as me? By the way, I realize in the past week I have become somewhat vain. Sorry, it's really Mommy's and Daddy's fault =). I was really sleepy after the market. Mommy and I laid down on our couch and slept for over two hours. The funny thing is, is that I think she was more excited about taking a nap than me. That night we went out to dinner at the Melt again. We went with Omi, GPP, Kerry (sorry - I have no idea how she spells her name) and Daniel. Daniel was really upset that his picture hadn't been put on the blog yet, so today is the day. He is Mommy's little brother.
I am having a really hard time trying to think of things to add to the blog today, so I think I am going to give up. If you click on the link "Mommy's Old Diving Team" to the right and go to the "Alumni" section, you'll find me there too!
Sunday, June 24, 2007
At the Cabin!
Posted by
Maggie
at
6:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Maggie,
I hope you are having fun in Rhode Island. Daddy misses you and Mommy very much. I can not wait to see you on Saturday. Tell your great aunts and cousins hello for me, and tell your mom to take lots of pictures and to look out for dad's lobster stuff!
Daddy,
Mommy and I miss you so much! Mommy has been kind of bad about taking pictures, but I'll make sure she takes some tomorrow. She has been trying really hard to find your lobster stuff though. We can't wait to see you on Saturday! We love you!
Maggie
Post a Comment